Velocity Midstream is a team of experienced midstream professionals dedicated to:
- Engineering, Constructing, owning and Operating high quality midstream assets;
- Building strong client partnerships with strategically aligned E&P companies;
- Engineering infrastructure ideally suited to clients E&P development efforts;
Our Financial Strength
- Velocity Midstream is capable of funding capital projects or acquisitions up to $400 million with typical project sizes ranging from $50 – $100 million.
- Velocity creates business relationships founded upon working collaboratively with its E&P client-partners;
- Velocity understands that effective collaboration is critical to the success of the relationship and subsequent projects;
- Velocity’s collaborative approach leads to mutually beneficial technical, economic, and contractual solutions that best suit our client’s needs;
- Velocity’s approach allows the client and Velocity to quickly determine whether Velocity is a potential fit to implement the co-built solution. If we are not, we will direct you toward a provider(s) that is better positioned for the project.
- Clients who see the value in Velocity as an experienced midstream partner and our ability to engineer and logistically implement systems using proven designs, project management, contractors, vendors, and material specifications;
- Clients with a preference to utilize their company’s capital for Drilling, Acquisitions, and other capital projects which add to the company’s reserve base and EBITDA;
- Clients who are equity backed and prefer Velocity to finance midstream projects due to the superior monetization economics;
- Clients who would like to maintain a non-operating, minority equity interest (typically 20% – 30%) in a Velocity gathering system and would like to potentially benefit economically as Velocity expands and provides service to surrounding producers;
- Clients who feel that feel that midstream activities are not their core business, nor within their core competency, and therefore do not have midstream personnel on their payroll – (engineering, project management, operations, marketing…);
- Clients who fully understand the “total cost of ownership” of midstream infrastructure over time and have determined it is best owned and managed by an entity operating with a potential for economies of scale (volume increases and multiple systems);
- Clients who understand midstream operations, system monitoring and regular maintenance are extremely important in order to provide high quality service, high run-times, consistent line pressures, fuel efficiency, worker safety and environmental protection.